March Madness Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
March Madness Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
NEW ZEALAND L’OCCITANE MARCH MADNESS BEAUTY HAUL SWEEPSTAKES
PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU HAVE NOT READ OR DO NOT AGREE TO OFFICIAL RULES.
TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THE PURCHASE ONLINE IS REQUIRED WITH ANY AMOUNT. VOID OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND.
1. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
(a) Be in the New Zealand region
(b) Have purchased on L'Occitane New Zealand website "nz.loccitane.com"
(c) This sweepstake starts Tuesday 17/03/2020 at 10:00am and Ends on Sunday 22/03/2020 at 11:59 pm
(d) The winner will receive back refund of " The amount he/she purchased online up to the value of $200" and this will be placed back to the original card payment.
(e) The Purchase of gift cards, you will be excluded from participating in this competition.
2. Sweepstakes Entry Period and Timing. The time to enter the L’OCCITANE March Madness Sweepstakes begins 17th of March 2020 10:00am and ends on 22nd of March 2020 11:59:59 pm. 1 winner will be drawn each day from 18th of March until 23rd of March 2020. For example, orders registered on 17th March will be drawn on the 18th March, orders registered on 18th March will be drawn on the 19th March…etc. And for the orders registered on the 21st and 22nd of March, winners will be announced on the 23rd of March.
3. How to Enter. You need to purchase online from L’Occitane NZ through nz.loccitane.com, and then go to the online entry form via https://nz.loccitane.com/march-madness-sweepstake,26,1,97300,1498979.htm and fill the required personal information and enter your invoice number at the bottom as required and then submit the online form. One Online Entry per person and/or per email address regardless of whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person uses the same email address. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Online Entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organisation that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
The entrant must meet the eligibility requirements described in Section 1. The entrance must also be submitted and received during the Entry Period. The sponsor may not receive entries that fail to follow the requirements stated herein, and Sponsor is not responsible for failure to see or receive an entry. The entrant will not be acknowledged. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Proof of uploading an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry.
4. Prize Notification. The Winner will be contacted by email or/and phone on the following day of participating using the contact information given at the time of entry in order to verify and confirm the winner’s eligibility. The sponsor will attempt to contact the winner two times by email or/and phone only. If the winner has not responded within the day, a new potential winner will be picked at random. The Release shall grant Sponsor the right, at the Sponsor's discretion, to use for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the Sweepstakes, the Potential Winner’s name, likeness, voice, signature, silhouette, approved quotes and biographical information, city and state of residence and any material based thereon or derived therefrom (collectively, “Likeness Materials”), in perpetuity, including images, videos and social media posts in any media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice, compensation, consideration, review or consent and without regard to moral rights, except where prohibited by law. Once the Winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed. The Prize will be sent to the winner's address approximately seven (7) days after the date is confirmed. If a Prize notification or a Prize is returned as undeliverable for any reason, the Prize may be forfeited, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner, time permitting and in Sponsor’s sole discretion, with whom the Sponsor will follow the same process. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, fails to respond to the prize notification, Sponsor will award that person’s Prize instead to an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
5. Sponsor. This March Madness sweepstake is sponsored and administered by L’OCCITANE NZ, Auckland, New Zealand. Please direct any questions or comments regarding this Sweepstakes to Sponsor through firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Order Acceptance and Billing
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud prevention department. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. L’Occitane NZ may request a pre-authorization for some orders placed online with a credit or debit card. This pre-authorization will not be billed to you; however, your card issuer may hold this amount for a short period. Your card issuer determines the length of time the pre-authorization is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction.
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s) of Merchandise. You will not be charged for most orders until the order has shipped, however, you will be charged at the time your order is placed for orders paid.
L’Occitane reserves the right in its sole discretion to limit the quantity of Merchandise items purchased per person, per household, per email address, per IP address or per order for any reason. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing, email, IP and/or shipping address. We will notify you should such limits be applied.
Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colours of products, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
L’Occitane reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including, but not limited to, the following situations:
Error in Billing, Payment or Shipping Information
Some orders cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided, which includes, but is not limited to:
an incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date and/or card security value, or information regarding other payment types
incorrect billing information (for example, if the billing information you provide is different from information your financial institution has on record)
an insufficient or incorrect shipping address (including street address, city, state, zip or postal code)
or any suspected fraudulent information
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally, there may be information on our Websites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Websites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Merchandise Shipping Delay or Unavailability
If an item of merchandise is delayed out of our distribution center or becomes unavailable, or if there is an error on our Websites relating to the order (for example, an error relating to the price or description of Merchandise), L’Occitane may cancel the order. If this occurs we will contact you so you are aware.
Reshipping of Merchandise
The Merchandise sold on our Websites is intended for personal use only, not for resale. Any suspected resale of our Merchandise for personal or business profit is strictly prohibited. We will not accept and reserve the right to cancel orders that appear to be for resale purposes. Any orders found to have characteristics of reselling, such as large quantities, frequent orders, orders by dealers or resellers or the use of freight forwarding, may be canceled in the sole discretion of L’Occitane, and L’Occitane shall have the right to cancel all subsequent orders from any such customers. For purposes of this Agreement, reselling shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any Merchandise from L’Occitane for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same Merchandise with a third party.
Previous Fraudulent Order History
L’Occitane may refuse to accept any order for Merchandise if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customers with previous fraudulent order history. We also may refuse any orders connected with a previous credit card dispute.
If L’Occitane rejects your order because of an error in pricing or other information about the Merchandise, we will notify you at the email address you provided and ask you whether you would like to re-submit your order to purchase the relevant Merchandise once the information in the order is validated. If we do not receive a response from you within seven days, L’Occitane may cancel the order.