For dry skin, moisturising is crucial to help fight dryness or discomfort. However, your favourite moisturiser can do more than just hydrate uncomfortable skin. It can nourish and help protect the skin.
1. At night, apply cleanser on damp or dry face for 45 - 90 seconds in circular motions
2. Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a towel (be careful not to rub)
1. Use Shea Face Comforting Mist on the face and neck at any moment of the day to help moisturize and instantly soothe skin.
2. Hold bottle approximately 8 inches from skin and spray in a circular motion, with eyes closed.
3. Let the mist absorb into the skin for instant comfort.
1. In the morning and at night, warm a pea-sized amount of Shea Butter Ultra Rich Comforting Cream between your fingertips.
2. Massage along your face, neck and décolletage in upward motions.
Discover our latest news, exclusive offers, content and beauty tips from L’Occitane